Or, what not to do, underline all that currently apply.
1. Constantly compare yourself to other designers/artists.
2. Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to support you.
3. Base the success of your entire career on one project/client.
4. Stick to what you know.
5. Undervalue your expertise/experience/talent/abilities.
6. Let money dictate what you do.
7. Bow to societal pressures.
8. Only do work that your peers/family/friends would love.
9. Do whatever the client/customer/investor asks.
10. Set unachievable/overwhelming goals to be accomplished by unrealistic dates.