Monday, March 12, 2012

Start Strong


Here at SquarePlanet we get lots of questions that can be loosely classified as the "WDID" questions. We know what you're thinking, WTF is a WDID? Well, it's a large and ever-popular series of questions we field that always start with "what do I do?" You can just about predict what these questions sound like:

"What do I do with my hands?"
"What do I do when I forget what I'm talking about?"
"What do I do if people look bored?"
"What do I do to close my presentation?"

And one of the most common, "what do I do to start my presentation?"

Wanna know the answer? GREAT! Then watch the video. To find out the answers to the above and many others, give us a holler and we'll gladly tell you. Or, come back to our blog with regularity and we'll provide the answers.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment